Tuesday 26 August 2014

European Trip - Backpacking

in 6 days, I will be going to Europe on a 13 days vacation with one of my best friends.  It's my first vacation in 2 years, and I can't wait for it.  Lisbon, Portugal to Barcelona, Spain to Copenhagen, Denmark to Munich, Germany and finish it off at Amsterdam, Netherlands. How do I feel about it you ask?

I wish I could dance like this magician

This should be a great time to relax and be away from computers.  I use a PC at work along with my Macbook, and use my iMac and my Macbook at home.  On top of this, I'll get to see new places, & meet new people.  I'm bringing my shitty old camera that has a decent lens with me, having recently bought a 2nd battery & 2 extra memory cards.  As an illustrator, I should have a lot of new content and references to use for future illustrations.  I will also be able to imagine more when I paint, hopefully due to being at drastically different settings than the one I live in.

So I urge fellow hard-working creatives, get your fucking ass out of the chair and go to a completely different place to enjoy yourself the earliest you can.  You need it, as I need to insert my ideologies forcibly onto you even though you're not asking for it at all.  In all seriousness, I hope and think I'll have a great time and urge others to go on some crazy/relaxing adventures of their own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment